Pioneer SDA-SC510 Motorized wireless Qi charging phone mount
- Universal motorized smartphone mount with wireless Qi charging
- Suction cup base and vent-mount included
- Includes a USB-C cable and dual-USB 12-volt charger to provide power to mount
- Load sensor enables mount arms to automatically grip phone
- Outputs up to 10 watts of charging power
- Phone can be released when vehicle’s engine is off
- One-touch release button on charging mount
- Operating temperature range: 14° F to +140° F
- Includes voltage, output current, and foreign object protection
- Flexible viewing adjustments to use with a variety of vehicles
- Rotates for portrait or landscape modes
- Maximum clamp width: 3-3/8″
- Dimensions: 2-5/8″W x 4-3/4″H x 1″D
Secure wireless charging
Pioneer’s SDA-SC510 wireless charging phone mount solves three challenges – how to easily and quickly charge your phone, how to keep it secure, and how to keep it handy. The charger’s built-in load sensor recognizes when the phone is in the cradle, and its motorized lever arms automatically hold your Qi-enabled phone while it charges wirelessly. Simply touch the mount’s button to release your phone with one hand, even when your vehicle’s engine is off.
The mount’s Qi (pronounced “chee”) charging pad delivers up to 10 watts of power to quickly fill your phone’s battery level back where you need it. If you use wireless Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, or Bluetooth® in your vehicle, you can deplete power quickly, so this is a great way to keep your phone’s battery replenished.
Ready for the road
Use the included USB-C cable and charger to plug into your vehicle’s 12-volt power port to power the charger’s base. The charger mount includes suction-cup and vent mounts and you can easily adjust the angle of your phone for optimum viewing.
There are no reviews yet.