Pioneer GM-D8704 4-Channel – Class FD, 1200w Max Power – Bridgeable Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class-FD
- No. of Channels: 4/3/2
- Max.power output: 200 W x 4 (4Ω) 300 W x 4 (2Ω) 600 W x 2 (4Ω Bridged)
- RMS power output: 100 W x 4 (4Ω) 150 W x 4 (2Ω) 125 W x 4 (1Ω) 300 W x 2 (4Ω Bridged)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Impedance: 1Ω to 8Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB
- RCA Outputs (Press- Through): Yes (A-Ch.)
- Speaker Level Input: Yes
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Crossover Type: Variable HPF/LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz to 500 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Baas Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes (B-Ch.)
- Dimensions: 252 mm x 60 mm x 215 mm
GM-D8704 4-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle. This amplifier will power your front and rear speakers with 100 watts RMS each. You will hear much more of the little details in your music, especially when you turn your system up to overcome road noise. With this amplifier, you can run your front speakers with the front channels (A), then combine the rear channels (B) to drive a subwoofer. You can also put this versatile amp into 2-channel mode to send up to 300 watts RMS each to a couple of component speakers or subwoofers. The front channels have a variable high-and low-pass filters to adjust the sound for front sound staging or a finely tuned bass. Switchable high and low pass filters on the rear channels to enhance the full-range speakers. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add this amplifier to a factory system. This Class D amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Variable Low-Pass Filter – 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8704 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
Protection Control System (PCS)
Pioneer’s PCS continuously monitors the input voltage, current consumption, and operating temperature to automatically adjust the amplifier’s output to ensure operational stability during long listening sessions or when installed in high-temperature environments.