PIONEER GM A3702 2CH AMPLIFIER FOR CAR STEREO
- Amplifier Class: Class AB
- No. of Channels: 2/1
- Max.power output: 170 W x 2 (4Ω) 250 W x 2 (2Ω) 500 W x 1 (4Ω Bridged)
- RMS power output: 60 W x 2 (4Ω) 95 W x 2 (2Ω) 190 W x 1 (4Ω Bridged)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
- Impedance: 2Ω to 8Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB
- Speaker Level Input: Yes
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Crossover Type: LPF
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
- Dimensions: 246 mm x 60 mm x 180 mm
Technology of the GM Series
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer’s new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer’s amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
There are no reviews yet.