Infinity Reference 3004A 4-channel car amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 4
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class H amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- bare wire to RCA adapters included for high-level input
- preamp outputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 12-5/8″W x 2-1/4″H x 7″D
Infinity’s Reference 3004A amplifier will add plenty of muscle to your music without breaking a sweat, and it’ll look good doing it. This 4-channel powerhouse delivers 100 watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers in your car. Into planning ahead? You could use this amp in 2-channel mode now to drive a couple subwoofers with 200 watts RMS each, then reassign it to your front and rear speakers when you get a bigger sub amp. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you’re keeping your car’s factory radio. You can use the separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels to maximize the performance of your speakers or subs.
There are no reviews yet.